The Best Pinterest Marketing Course!
Drive over 170,000 pageviews/mo to your blog or website! Leverage FREE Pinterest traffic.
Start driving tons of traffic to your blog from Pinterest with my Smart Pinning Technique
Stop waiting for your dream life and start living it! Get your freedom and make a full-time income online with FREE Pinterest traffic, leads and sales!
Are you waking up and going to bed with these thoughts in your head?
Gosh, I’ve been blogging for 1 year, where is my traffic!?
When will I finally start making moneyblogging?
I can barely find my site’s pages in Google!
Facebook and Instagram don’t send any traffic no matter how much time I waste for them!
If you struggle with any of these, you are in the right place!
I had the same pains, and I learnt my lessons the hard way. Now I’m in a place where Pinterest traffic helped me to quit my 9-5 job and focus on growing my blog and multiplying my online income.
I’m getting over 170 000 pageviewsto my site from Pinterest a month.
I figured out how I can consistently make my pins viral to see these exciting real time numbers in my Google Analytics.
Hard to believe, but you CAN have this all sooner than you ever imagined!
Thousands of new visitors to your site for free
Skyrocketing advertising and affiliate income on your site
Hundreds of fans subscribing to your email list every month
Dozens of leads every day opting in to your offers and buying your products!
I want to be honest, I didn’t start blogging with all the Pinterest expertise I have now. I first struggled a lot to generate traffic from Google and Facebook, I figured I was doing something wrong because things didn’t get better for months. I pinned something to Pinterest but I had no idea what I was doing.
Then I decided that as a new blogger I have to focus on ONE thing at a time.
And I chose Pinterest as my first and main platform because even when I pinned there something randomly, it was bringing me way more traffic than Google.
Since the day I started pinning strategically, experimenting and trying new techniques on Pinterest, my traffic doubled from one month to another! My list of email subscribers tripled in two months.
And by the end of the 10th month blogging my traffic reached over
170 000 monthly pageviews!
Sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it? You’re probably thinking, so if Pinterest is so awesome why so many people don’t get great traffic from it, like anastasiablogger.com?
Well, first of all, many sites DO get amazing traffic. And those who don’t, they are ignoring the biggest opportunity to grow their online business on totally free traffic which is right in front of them TODAY!
The biggest mistake people make, is treating Pinterest as a social media platform.
I teach you in my course how to treat Pinterest as a search engine, and how to get your entire strategy based on Pinterest SEO.
I give you my own Pinterest hacks and secrets, which you can apply today. But I also show you how Pinterest SEO works so you can start experimenting and “hacking” its algorithm on your own.
What do you get in the course pack?
Lifetime access to all the course content
A workbook to help you go through the modules and structure your knowledge
Feedback and your questions answered in my private Facebook group
We all love Bonuses,here are some for you!
2000 BoardBooster Pins & 60-day extended trial for FREE
BoardBooster is my Pinterest scheduler by choice. I tested and built a system which helps me replace 70% of the manual work to achieve my impressive results in a semi-automated mode. It saves me at least 3 hours a day of Pinterest work!
All students of Pinterest SEO Traffic Secrets course get an exclusive offer from BoardBooster’s founder – 2000 pins for free and extended trial up to 2 months. When I say exclusive, I mean it. No one else has it! So you can test all the strategies I teach you with Boardbooster. (One thing to note here: you must be a new BoardBooster user to get this bonus).
Free updates to the course – Lifetime access!
Pinterest is in a constant process of development. Some changes they introduce, will significantly change how you should promote your content on this platform. This course will be updated and all my students will be notified about every significant change on Pinterest – for FREE!
Bonus Pinterest Secrets Module
This module is something that you’ll never find in any other course because these are my own Pinterest hacks and tricks I use to outsmart the platform and drive traffic and sales to my site like no one else does.
I value this module so high because it’s something you can only figure out spending hundreds of hours on Pinterest, testing and experimenting. This is what I do all the time. If you join the course, you will get access to all my tricks as a bonus to the fundamental Pinterest training. Hence the word “Secrets” in the name of my Pinterest marketing course.
15 Pinterest Photoshop Image Templates
Grab these Pinterest graphic templates that I’ve designed to help you create viral pins that will stand out. You can customize them with your own text, photos, colors, or fonts in Photoshop and reuse them for multiple pins. I also made for you a Photoshop video tutorial which will help you jump start into using these templates.
This is an editable instant download .PSD file and will only work in Photoshop. By the way, you can get a free trial of Photoshop, or it’s available for about $10 a month on a paid plan.
Module 1. Setting Up Pinterest Account
1. Setup Business Account & Verify Your Site (5:35)
2. Enable Rich Pins (4:23)
Module 2. Pinterest SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
3. Pinterest SEO Introduction (4:04)
4. Four Main Pinterest SEO Traffic Factors (13:24)
5. Pinterest Keyword Research (10:14)
6. SEO – Profile and Boards (5:34)
7. SEO – Pins, Posts, Images and Hashtags (11:32)
Bonus Video 36. SEO Practice – Real Pin Example (14:13)
Module 3. Pinterest Boards
8. Organize Your Boards + Board Covers (5:57)
9. How To Get Access to the Best Group Boards (9:26)
10. Should You Leave Group Boards? How to evaluate Group Boards? (8:21)
Module 4. The Best Ways to Check your Pinterest Analytics
11. Pinterest’s own Analytics (what is worth checking on their platform) (4:40)
12. Analytics in Jetpack plugin and Google Analytics (5:56)
13. Pinterest Analytics in BoardBooster and Tailwind (2:54)
Module 5. Smart Pinning Technique
14. Manual Pinning vs Schedulers – Who Wins? (8:58)
15. How to find your best pins in Google Analytics and Jetpack (10:20)
16. Are you actually making repins? Or why I prefer Boardbooster (11:34)
17. BoardBooster vs Tailwind – How I use these Schedulers (4:50)
18. Avoid These Terrible Mistakes on Pinterest – Part 1 (8:56)
19. Avoid These Terrible Mistakes on Pinterest – Part 2 (9:11)
20. What is a Safe Number of Pins per day? What about Pin Duplication? (8:17)
Module 6. The Art of Making your Pins Viral
21. How to Make your pins Viral – My Initial Boost Technique for New Pins (11:40)
22. How to Revive Viral Pins to Get Consistent Traffic (15:05)
Module 7. How you Can Design Pins that Stand Out
23. How to Create Efficient Clickworthy Pins (9:39)
24. How to Use Canva to Create Pins – Detailed Tutorial (14:16)
25. Creating Pins in Photoshop Tutorial (14:01)
Module 8. BoardBooster – Advanced Scheduling Tutorial
26. BoardBooster – Introduction + Get your Bonus of 2000 Pins! (7:27)
27. How to Use Random Campaigns to Promote your Best Pins (5:09)
28. Automated pinning to your boards with Sourcing Campaigns (4:47)
29. A tool for advanced pinners – Scheduled campaigns (12:04)
30. BoardBooster Tribes: Use your Budget Carefully! (13:20)
Bonus! My Top Secrets and Pinterest Hacks
31. Secret #1. Pinterest hack which allows you to see the Individual Pin counts (14:35)
32. Secret #2. Having your own group boards – does it help you grow your account? (8:51)
33. Secret #3. In which niches you can get tons of Pinterest traffic? (11:39)
34. Secret #4. How to organize your posts to skyrocket your Pinterest traffic (6:22)
35. Secret #5. How you can benefit twice from the same pin on a group board? (7:08)
Become an Affiliate for Pinterest SEO Traffic Secrets Course!
How you can make money selling this course
FAQ about the Affiliate Program for This Course