Реакции
Депозит
Сделки
Нарушения
0 / 0
Монетки
watermark.png

INTRODUCING 7 FIGURE DIARIES

I went from 0>5 figures in 2016, 5>6 in 2017, and now on the path from 6>7 this year, & I want to uncover the raw and real truth & behind the scenes of scaling an online business rapidly.
The 7 Figure Diaries project will be a look inside my business, challenges, mindset, marketing strategies, organizational development, and more – with no filter.
I’m really excited to be putting this together to show you what really goes on.
I’m not just making posts on fb, getting to speak at events, and sitting on the beach in Mexico. There’s more to it
I’m building a very real operation with a lot of challenges, wins, and failures along the way, and I’d like to invite you to see what those are on a deeper level and have access to me every month so I can help you through this journey too.
Starting a business is easy.
Getting traction is hard.
Scaling it to new heights is even harder.
The 7 Figure Diaries project will help you see obstacles before they come up and be prepared to beat them fast and keep moving when you do run into them.
The project starts out with a recap on my 2016, how I got from 0>5 figures and the biggest mistakes I made that slowed me down.
Then it uncovers my journey from 5>6 figures in 2017 and how I focused to scale, dominated my niche, and grew my audience to make it 100x easier to hit 6 figures.
Next up, is a live look at what I’m doing every month and week to get out of the 6 figure range and cross the 7 Figure mark before 2019.
All the big moves. All the behind the scenes challenges. All the mindset shifts. All the marketing moves. All the failures – shared in real time. Sounds Interesting huh?
The 7 Figure Diaries includes a monthly live group coaching call, a vlog recapping the month, resources that I used and recommend, and access to my network.
I could offer this as premium coaching and include some extra 1on1 support, and charge $10,000-$20,000 per person for the year…
Heck, I paid my current coach more than that for a year of his support and feedback…
I could offer this whole program for $3000-5000 per person as is and call it “group coaching”.

SALES PAGE:
Для просмотра ссылок пройдите регистрацию

DOWNLOAD:
Для просмотра ссылок пройдите регистрацию

Верх Низ